CORPORATE TEAM BUILDS
Why is there a financial donation?
Teams contribute a tax-deductible donation to cover the cost of materials and supervision for your build. This support also allows us to continue to provide affordable housing opportunities for families with limited incomes and establish safe neighborhoods. With such high housing and land costs in Chittenden County, Corporate Team Build donations are crucial in helping us to serve more families.
What else do corporate sponsors receive?
- Your logo posted on our website as a community partner for a full calendar year
- Private tour of our construction site for anyone unable to attend
- Lunch provided on your build day
- T-shirt for each participant
- Thank you shout out on Facebook, Instagram and in our e-newsletters
How do I sign up?
Fill out our Team Building Inquiry form below and a Habitat staff member will contact you with build options based on your preferences. We will work with you to customize and schedule a build for your team. Once you have a scheduled build day, we will send you a donation form and your volunteers will be able to register online prior to your build. Teams contribute a tax-deductible donation based on the size of your group. We ask for $1000 for every 10 volunteers, and we have a 10 person max per day.