MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND VOLUNTEER
Join our ReStore staff for a morning or afternoon of organizing and moving merchandise, customer service, helping our drivers and more. No experience is necessary, just a willingness to work and be part of Habitat’s mission.
Interested in Volunteering at ReStore?
Please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
Not part of a group? Not a problem! Individual volunteers are the heart of our volunteer operation. Whether you volunteer for one day or many, you will be helping Habitat serve low-income families who are either in need of an affordable home, or who own their homes but are unable to afford critical repairs. Volunteers of all skill levels and interests are welcome to join us.
- Volunteering with friends, church or corporate groups is uplifting and fun!
- Boosts company morale, great team-building event
- Groups help with large ReStore projects and also help with our quarterly sales
High School or College Service Hours
- Habitat volunteer hours look great on a resume or college application!
- Volunteering at the Restore is always interesting; you might find yourself breaking stuff with sledgehammers for the dumpster, sorting valuable metals, moving and organizing merchandise, helping customers and more.
- It’s easy to volunteer at the ReStore, we’re located down the road in Williston
- We offer shifts every day of the week, including the weekend
Court Ordered Community Service
- You cannot volunteer at Habitat if your ticket is related to theft, aggression or adult crimes involving minors.
- Volunteers completing hours for court must be at least 16, and if under 18 they must have a parent sign a minor waiver form