Volunteer at the Habitat ReStore
You don’t have to lift a hammer to help!
Donations are coming in daily and we need volunteers to help keep up. Opportunities include unloading donations, moving items onto the sales floor, testing electronics, pricing housewares, stocking shelves, sorting clothing, taking on special projects and more. No experience is necessary and our staff will teach you what you need to know. We offservice opportunities of varied lengths based on your schedule, and welcome volunteers seven days a week. Community service volunteers welcome!
Ready to Get Started?
We have new safety protocols in place in light of the pandemic, in order to provide everyone with a safe volunteer experience. Here’s how to get started:
- Download and fill out our application
- Watch our safety training
- Head over to http://hfhaffiliateinsurance.com;
- Scroll down to “Online Safety Training Courses” and select “Begin Now”;
- Copy the access code (W8NAEBTG);
- Select “Take training course now”;
- Paste the access code, and hit “Submit”;
- Under the left column, select “Acute Respiratory Illness Pandemics – Prevention and Response”.
- E-mail us your application
- We’ll email you to arrange your orientation and first shift!
Volunteer as a Group
Part of an athletic or business team, faith congregation or community organization? Volunteer with us!We have size limits at the moment due to the pandemic, but we’re happy to chat and come up with a plan that works for everyone. All Vermont issued and CDC guidelines must be followed.
Let us know you’re interested by filling out an Interest Form.